Friday 14 May 2010

I could tell you, but then I'd have to shoot you!

Just dropping in to say 'hi' and let you know that, despite my absence from this blog, I have been stitching my little fingers off.

I know 'sneak peeks' are inordinately frustrating. Let me assure you, I am as frustrated about not being able to share my work with you as you may well be! But what fun I have had! Stitching with vibrant 'Hope Valley' ...

... basking in the privilege of working with some gorgeous pre-release Moda ...
... and combining some rustic linen with 3 Sisters 'Martinique'.
I am off tomorrow to spend the weekend with my lovely 'Club Quilt' friends. Having moved away from them two years ago, I still miss their company & inspiration like crazy. Looking forward to a catching up with their news, having lots of laughs and eating ridiculous amounts of luscious food I really don't need! Hope your weekend is looking as promising. Best wishes, Bloom x

15 comments:

  1. OOh I love sneak peeks...you ahve me intrigued and now will spend time guessing....LOL... Have a wonderful weekend away... such fun to be had with food and chatter of lovely friends....Martinique,so simply regal...
    Hugs Dawn x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for Hope Valley! Love that range!

    Have a great time. (I know you will!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sneak peaks, i love how that linen looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the third picture: so neat and pretty with those flower buttons and running stitches. Beautiful colours, too. I really like your blog :)) Have a great weekend!
    Agnes from Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific!! It is going to be just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. there's just too much lovely stuff in that post. Sneaky or otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful weekend with dear friends! I too can relate having moved 4 years ago. My dear friend comes to visit to sew for a week each year. Love the photos of all your fun projects. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a tease! Can't wait to see! ~karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah Bloom... I'm all up for sneak peeks! And yours are worth the wait, the projects you are 'sneaking' look fantastic!

    Have a lovely weekend (as if you need telling!!!LOL)

    Vikki :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bundle of pre-release fabrics look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He He He....wonder what that all is....had the best weekend, it was just so good to catch up....I am so very proud and excited...Peg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That fabric looks amazing! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the fabrics and the sneak peek of what you're making. God knows blogland isn't the place to post a secret. LOL!
    Sorry I missed you last weekend. Will catch up at the next one I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I just found you via a comment you left on Petits Details. You have a lovely blog and I'll be following along. Hope you enjoyed your weekend catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those sneaky peeks are very intriguing. I particularly love the Martinique one ... looks fabulous with the linen.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips