Monday 31 December 2007

Time to smell the roses

Life is a bit busy right now & it would be sensible to sign off from blogging for a bit. But on the other hand, to post every now and then may be just the distraction I need! There will definitely be no time for stitching in the next month or so, but I am hoping to manage just a little bit of time each day to 'smell the roses'. Hope you can smell them with me!This is one of my newly planted roses, a little ground cover rose called 'Grannie's Bonnet'. A very happy New Year to you all. I wish you good health & every happiness in 2008.

6 comments:

  1. a new venture starting for you.......maybe have a stitchery out to play with when you need to sew.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are trying to "stop and smell", take care....what a wonderful journey you have ahead....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to se roses on your blog when all I can see outside my window is snow :)
    Happy new year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a very happy new year to you too, Bloom. Love reading your blog and can't wait to see what you have for us in 2008. Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will stop by and smell your roses, thank you. A happy new year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean...January is a hard time for Internet time here, see you soon, Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips