Wednesday 12 December 2007

Quilt-a-long block 5

My Mum is really enjoying being involved in Crazy Mom Quilt's quilt-a-long. Here is her latest block. I am madly stitching in every spare moment of time, trying to meet my teacher gift & Club Quilt Christmas party deadlines for Thursday. Hopefully, there will be more to show later in the day. I thought this clever idea would be great as a re-usable gift bag rather than using wrapping paper ... too many ideas, too little time! If anyone has any idea why Blogger sometimes formats my text as single-spaced, other times double-spaced, please enlighten me. Pedantic I know, but it is driving me mad!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, your mother's block is fantastic! It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This block is gorgeous, simple but so effective!!!
    My blogger does that all of the time and it drives me batty!!!! It would be great if you could pass on the reason for this irratating behaviour once you find it out...

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips