Sunday 9 December 2007

December bedlum

The craziness that is December has hit with a vengeance. Very busy with end of school activities, Christmas parties etc. Lots of fun, but not much time for stitching! I try to create something handmade for my three children each Christmas. These were last year's gifts.

They are 'A Little Bit of Christmas' by Anni Downs of Hatched & Patched. I have been well informed already by the munchkins as to their preferred content for their stockings. There are new, handwritten & carefully considered lists delivered to me each day it seems. Actually, the lists are not new, just updated and getting progressively longer!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stockings - I love the "pretty" ones. I just remembered I have that pattern - must go and have a look LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips