Thursday 1 May 2014

Well hello!

You can be fairly sure that when my blog is quiet that there is stuff going down at home. Well, a lot of stuff has been going down lately, most of which is mundane and not very interesting. However, the thing that has been consuming my life recently has been the health of my youngest daughter. We have entered the murky realms of an eating disorder with her. We have kept her from serious harm through sheer blood, sweat and tears. But we are now seeking professional help, and to say it is challenging for all concerned is an understatement! I won't go into details for her sake, but suffice it to say that life is pretty tough right now. We will all be OK. We are exhausted, but determined! It would be sensible to walk away from my blog for a bit, but I feel like it is my one small luxury right now. I do have some sewing and gardening news, and I will share it as I can.


Here is a photo taken in my garden a couple of days ago, 
just to keep you going ... and me! Best wishes, Bloom x

14 comments:

  1. sending you big hugs..............bl@@dy kids sure do test our life skills don't they........sending bug hugs to the little miss too............

    wow the garden has grown.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bloom. Be kind to yourself too. Small but precious time-out is important. Take time to breathe, smell the roses, whatever you have the energy for. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugz...one step at a time.. one breath at a time.... one day at a time....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending big hugs -- I know how you feel about the blog. I'm having challenges at the other end of the spectrum and, like you, feel it might be best to step away, but I think I need it for me. Best Wishes ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. One challenge after another.....trust and pray all will go well on this long road to freedom. Walking a different long and hard freedom road with my husband right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes to you and your family. Life is often so difficult. You have made my life brighter with your creativity and generous sharing. I hope that light will return to you many times over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hugs to you and your family, you WILL get through this, one step at a time, praying for your family, from one mum to another. Lucy/Patchwork Orange

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many hugs to you and your family & wishing for better days ahead for! Your garden is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops... "better days ahead for you all.

      Delete
  9. Oh Dear Ros, I feel for you. Girls are very delicate and complicated and after getting on top of her medical problems before, I cross my fingers you can step over this hurdle too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. sending you all prayers - this is such a difficult issue but I'm sure you will all come out of it stronger and better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hang in there, and retain your blog - reaching out to others is a way of keeping your communication open, and hopefully it is comforting to know that others care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughter also has Anorexia - and it has been difficult. Send me an email if you want to have a chat. xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips