Thursday 20 February 2014

Tool of the week

Behold, my favourite gadget right now:


Any clues? Its footprint is barely bigger than my phone, making it compact and lightweight.


It unfolds to reveal a handy portable light! For a whopping outlay of $11.25 at Officeworks, it has thirty LEDs, three brightness levels and recharges via a USB cable.


While it won't compete with a dedicated craft lamp, it wins on portability and ease of use. Perfect to throw in your bag for sewing group.


I use it on its brightest setting, and it is certainly adequate for a short stint of stitching. Nifty, huh?!

9 comments:

  1. Nice one! How do you find the 'colour' of the light? Does it makes things look a bit funny or is it quite true?
    Definitely handy for a trip away or for the kids to use to read by (when one of the others is asleep).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I just might need one of these!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great little find. And very cute stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my little light too! Bit I wish I had bought it in office works.....the patchwork shops are selling them for $30!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was all set to purchase one but so far they are only sold in Australia. Boo hoo #!{

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nifty - Idea for a craft group get together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful little piece of kit! Chrissie x ps I've been blogging about your sewing machine cover pattern, I just finished mine last week!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips