Sunday 7 December 2008

Tilda goodness

I have had so many beautiful things arrive in the mail lately, it really has felt like Christmas has come early! A little while ago, Marit from Norway (no blog) asked me to send her something, and this is what arrived in my mailbox in return: 
I have swapped twice now with Norwegian girls, and my request has remained the same: "Please send me a little Tilda"! It is as rare as hen's teeth in Australia. Thank you Marit for the beautiful fabric, buttons & angel sweetness. Just beautiful!

9 comments:

  1. Love all the Tilda things aren't they great !
    Clare's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'm gonna look up Tilda things now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very pretty... love the collection of fabrics too... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gran had warm flannel sheets with that design on them - I wonder if they were part of the range?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are lucky, we have Tilda here in Iceland, not all the collection but many beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tilda is darling isn't it. The books seem easy enough to get here, but not much else. I've found the supplier www.pandurohobby.co.uk and I'm hoping stock up while in the UK next month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Tilda items! I'm glad to get them here, Tonne Finnanger is a a very talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Tilda pressie...Gorgeous Buttons.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh!! Ahhh!! Beautiful pressies!! Cathyx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips