Sunday 11 November 2007

A humble offering!

I made this little bag as my first Club Quilt Christmas swap in 2004. I was really very pleased with it. The stitchery is a sweet design by Anni Downs of Hatched & Patched. I made a lined pocket behind the stitchery & I think there were pockets on the inside. This is the reverse side of the bag. The handles on this bag are my all-time favourite way of doing handles. I must do a little tutorial on them sometime. I love how they look as though they are piped on the edges.

3 comments:

  1. The bags just lovely, such soft sweet colours. Please do explain to us how you did the handles.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stitchery is great and the bag is lovely. Yes you must have a tutorial on the handles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh bloom you are taking some keeping up to with ..........drinks with friends always good, great presents from you swap at quilt club and love the bag you made for someone also.....
    ....and yes I did see the cheeky comment on blueberry lanes blog he he he.........lol
    ps nearly forgot .....your pics are great......

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips