Thursday 4 November 2010

Coming soon ...

Humour me!!

The ironing pile might magically disappear?
A genie might emerge from my teapot offering to clean the house?
The kids will do their homework this afternoon without my nagging?
Telstra might UNDERCHARGE this month?

What would you conjure up at this moment if you could? Me? Well, world peace is a given. But right now, I could do a really good coffee and a little bit of something sweet. Hey, that could just be within the scope of my magical powers!

More soon ...

Be sure to get your name in for my giveaway to be drawn tomorrow evening.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you got that coffee! I'm sitting here enjoying one your wonderful brother has made with some of Valli Little's Yoghurt cake with rose-scented berries. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi¡¡¡ I follow your blog for a long time and I love seeing the wonderful things you do.
    I can go to get coffee with you?
    The cover of the machine I really liked. I'll try to get the magazine. Kisses from Sevilla, Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, if only I lived close enough, I would join you for a cuppa and something sweet. I'm also looking for the magic wand to make the everyday to-do list disappear. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips