Friday 15 February 2008

I am generally considered a mild-mannered woman …

… but if I have to deal with one more Telstra technician, I will not be responsible for my actions! Finally, I am 'connected' with you all again and life is good! I had no idea I had become so reliant on the Internet until I had to live without it for a month. My humble apologies to you again for such an extended absence. I am looking forward to communicating with you again, replying to your kind & lovely emails & catching up with a month's worth of news on all your blogs! Best wishes, Bloom.

5 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back again!!!!
    I missed your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back. Gotta love those Telstra people, I try to stay away from them. It's all fun and games until someone throw a knife and that sounds like it might be you soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome..Welcome..Welcome back...have missed your blogging...hope all is well...I have been waiting patiently for you to get back online.....hope all is well you have been in my thoughts....Peg x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back in blogland. We missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bloom so pleased to see you back online in blogland I missed you.........
    and as for those telstra technician they are from a planet all to themselves........

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips