This post is for those of you interested in the fabric and quilting details of my 'Spin to Play' panel quilt.
Panel fabric: 'Animal Party Too' by Amy Schimler for Robert Kaufman. One full panel includes the eight images shown. Very cute, and great for boys or girls.
Arrow fabric: 'Scarlet' from Celebrate Seuss! by Dr. Seuss Enterprises for Robert Kaufman
Coordinating fabrics (left to right, top to bottom):
- Blue, Green & Yellow Check from 'Button Up Bears' by Kylie Kreations for South Sea Imports;
- Yellow spot fabric from 'Animal Party Too' by Amy Schimler for Robert Kaufman;
- Green spot fabric from 'Little Critters' by Diane Eichler for Red Rooster Fabrics;
- Red Daisy from Delighted! by Amanda Herring, The Quilted Fish for Riley Blake Designs;
- Black print from 'Folklorika' by Kim Schaefer for Andover Fabrics;
- Ground cover in blue from 'Pretty Bird' by Pillow & Maxfield for Michael Miller Fabrics;
- Shell Swirls in blue from 'Classic Jurassic' by Viv Eisner for Wilmington Prints;
- Leaf fabric from 'Animal Party Too' by Amy Schimler for Robert Kaufman;
- Unknown mustard stripe.
Machine quilting was done by Belinda of Eucalypt Ridge Quilting who I can't recommend highly enough!
The quilting design is 'Foxy Friends' by Anne Bright. It has the perfect critter mix for this quilt :)
Marally Craft will have a limited number of quilt kits available with identical fabrics. They can be contacted via their website or phone: 02 6362 3860.
In the Bloom shop as a PDF download.