Tuesday 22 July 2008

A searching question

If you've not found Michelle's blogging Tips & Tricks at Leni & Rose before, do yourself a favour & visit her soon. She has the most fantastic blogging tips every Tuesday. I sent off a request to her a week or two ago for a 'search my blog' element, and genius that she is, she has worked out how to do it. So thanks to Michelle, I now have a searching tool in my sidebar which allows you (& me!) to quickly search back through my blog for anything you fancy. You can have one too - just follow Michelle's simple instructions. Thank you so much Michelle - I could never have worked this out myself.

2 comments:

  1. No worries! Glad you find my tips helpful!!! Cheers Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link ! It is very useful and I couldn't help but put it on my blog right away !!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips